Quality Control Plan(QCP/ITP)：
Ultrasonic flaw detection for the material plate;
Automatic on-line UT test after welding;
Whole-length seam X-ray test;
Inside weld line industrial TV test;
Automatic on-line seam UT test after hydrostatic test, expanding;
X-ray test and make X-ray film or picture record on pipe ends;
Pipe appearance and plate appearance inspection;
All above tests are proceeded by quality control department.The purpose is to ensure our product to meet standard requirement and satisfy the users.
Pre-sale services - professional and comprehensive pre-sale advisory services.
1. Selection of recommended materials (standards and grades).
2. Ensure the mechanical properties meet the requirements.
3. Integrate superior resources to fully meet customer needs.
4. Provide customers with timely, accurate and competitive quotations.
5. Recommend the best transportation plan according to customer requirements
6. Provide customized financial services for small and medium-sized customers.
On-sale service——Meticulous and scientific on-sale service makes your choice more worry-saving and reliable.
1. Review the contact, confirm or amend the uncertainties or the issues that have to be fixed through negotiations by both parties.
2. Assign production orders and arrange production as per requirement.
3. Supervised the production process on site, cooperated with the on-site testing requirements of third-party institutions, and met the personalized requirements of customers.
4. Monitor the production schedule on a real-time basis to ensure punctual delivery.
5. Inspect the stock conditions at the port to avoid cargo getting heavily rusty.
6. Integrate different customers’ cargos and supply one-stop CFR services, control the transportation quality and keep watch on the cargo for the customers.
After-sales service–Thoughtful and prompt after-sales service provides support and guarantee for your benefits.
1. Provide shipping documents and customs clearance documents required by destination port in an accurate and timely manner
2. Keep an eye on the sailing track and docking time of the cargo ship, and timely feedback the expected arrival of the cargo to the customer
3. Provide detailed pictures of cargo loading or container loading to assist customers in handling Marine insurance matters